Sunday, February 8, 2015

DRAGON

This set of illustrations are part of self - promo I was challenged to create for a start up film
production studio called Rocky Studio. My assignment was to produce a series of works that 
could capture the idea of overcoming limitations and fears in the path to glory as an analogy
 to the Silvester Stalone´s film whose message served as the source of inspiration for the studio´s
 name. I focused my attention to the root of all are fears and stablished a narrative that goes
from childhood to a mature age when most of all our fears are conquered.




My participation covered areas such as concept art, art direction, 3D modeling
,3D texture, and image compositing.
I underline the precious contribution of the cg artist André Ferreira in presenting
clever solutions for the lighting, rendering and Mash plug -in experiments.
Here I leave some pics that reveal the modeling and texturing stage

1 comment: